Party Time!!

Kiley's party was Saturday and it went really well. All of the girls got along great and had a blast! When they arrived I put eye shadow, blush and lip gloss on them to relax them a bit (A few were a little unsure when mom left) We then started off by decorating foam tiaras, they decorated with jewels and foam cut outs flowers and shapes. Then we played ride the magic carpet with (like cake walk Jasmine theme and we listened to 'A whole new world') Then they played kiss the Frog Prince and whoever was the closest to kissing him on the lips got a prize. Better watch out Aleia, Faith won that one!! Then we played Poison apple (like hot potato Snow White theme and listened to 'I Wonder') Then we had cake and ice cream then opened presents. And to end it I gave them each a princess cloak that I sewed, Kiley got a fancy one that I made then I read them Cinderella, as I read I had a little present that they passed around every time Cinderella's name was mentioned and whoever ended up with it at the end got it. I say it was a success for my first party. Sorry I know you all wanted to know the exact details. :) Decorating tiaras

Carpet ride with Jasmine

Kiss the frog Prince

Poison apple

Blowing out the candles

Present time! Ready to read Cinderella


Lexie as my model for the crown and cloak.

Comments

WOW that is the cutest party ever. I hope I can be that fun when my kids get older. I can't believe she is 5! I still remember her in nursery with her LONG hair. She is a doll!
Aleia said…
No kidding, the coolest party ever. Total difference from when I dropped Faith off crying to when I picked her up. She really looked liked a beautiful princess with her makeup done, her cloak and crown and sticker earings. The best was the smile on her face. She had the TIME OF HER LIFE! Thanks for the invitation!
That sounded like a great party! I am glad they had fun!
Shannon said…
That is the cutest idea. I hope I have a girl in the future so I can throw her a fun princess party! Glad all of the girls had a blast.
Bailey said…
Very cute idea! Looks like they had a blast!
Heather said…
What a fun party! I need to get more creative with my kids birthdays. It seems to always be the park or a pizza place. Maybe I will try the princess party for Sophie next year! The pictures are adorable! Sophie would have loved the make up part! She is always trying to wear and get into my make up!
Lydia said…
Sounds like they had a great time...I know Faith did. Time does fly by fast. Enjoy her...before long you'll be helping her give her little girl a Princess party!
Connie said…
what pretty princess girls

Popular posts from this blog