I scream, You scream, We all scream for Ice cream!!

I went to the movie last with my Mom and Lydia. We went to Lucky You. It was a cute fun movie. Anyway, Brendan watched the kids. He came and picked them up at Lydia's and stopped and got a chocolate ice cream cone for them on the way home. All I gotta say is I'm glad I didn't have to take care of the mess. It was a much needed break! Brendan is so good to me, Thanks Bim for watching them!

Comments

Kasey said…
Gotta love dads! I'm always ready for girls night, but am afraid for when I get home. You know know what's going to happen.... I do know that the kids are happy and safe. That's really all that matters. Right?!?
Kasey said…
So, I can't write. The phrase is, you never know what's going to happen!
That makes me want an icecream cone! They must have been yummy!
Lydia said…
Looks like a fun time with dad! Thanks Brendon for leting Katie come with us!
Rogers said…
That's adorable! And really lucky that you didn't have to clean it up! I hate cleaning up ice cream mess...gaige's mouth really looks like Kaelsy's (my kaelsy) as I said today. It's so cute!

Popular posts from this blog