Ok, I'm confused now???


Ok, who's is who's??? We were at Meagan's last week when Sariah was here, Landon and Tanner kept stealing and swapping pacifiers. Poor Brooklyn was stuck on the middle of the whole fiasco. Good thing none of the baby's were sick because there wasn't a whole lot we could do to prevent spit swapping.

Comments

haha that is so funny! I can't believe how big he is getting! I miss seeing you guys in the ward! Your family is the best! I love your blog by the way:)
Tanner's is the red one in the middle!! That is so funny I didn't know you took those pictures. It was pretty fun to watch those two stealing from Brooklyn and eachother. You can tell the little monkey's are a day apart can't ya!!:)
Kasey said…
Kids crack me up!
That is funny! How fun for them to have close cousins! I got my pool at good'ol Walmart.
cluffgirl said…
Landon is so cute! I just realized that you could leave comments! Thanks for yours! Im excited for this blog thing, its a cool way to see what everyone is up to and journal at the same time! We should do something sometime, especially once I have this baby we can make the boys stay at home with the kids :)
Josh n' Meagan said…
Haha I love it.
Connie said…
Lets hope the pink one is Brooklyn's

Popular posts from this blog