Our weekend
We went to Pima this weekend ad Brian, Marie and Ayden were up too. I kept thinking that everyonce in a while Ayden reminded me of someone...then Gaige popped into my mind. So I went through my pics tonight and found this. You can tell they are cousins :) They both have those pudgy cheeks and great lips and kind of the same hair going on.


The kids and Brendan went swimming in the pool, Gaige loved the slide. He actually started swimming while we were out there. He did quite well for his first time. Meagan has been giving Kiley and Gaige lesson but he has never really swan yet on his own. Kiley just played in the baby tube the whole time. It was fun to watch.




The kids and Brendan went swimming in the pool, Gaige loved the slide. He actually started swimming while we were out there. He did quite well for his first time. Meagan has been giving Kiley and Gaige lesson but he has never really swan yet on his own. Kiley just played in the baby tube the whole time. It was fun to watch.


The reason I only watched is because I was busy reading book 7 of the Harry Potter series. We went to Walmart at 12:00am to get it. So far so good. I am about 330 pages in out of around 750 pages.


Kiley got a hair cut this weekend by Marie and it looks great! Thanks Marie! We cut like 4 inches off, it has some layers and she has long bangs. Anyway, I was taking pix of her afterwards and man was she posing cause she knew she looked good! She looks older now and looks like she should be going to kindergarten now. My baby's all grown up!


We ended our weekend by taking some pictures on the grass that was a tall as Landon. He wasn't too sure about it. Oh we also watched movies at the house. Brendan's Dad had ones of the rooms turned into to a little movie theater the screen is about 5 by seven or so. It is awesome they even have movie theater carpet! I kept forgetting to take a pic. We also came up here for the 24ht celebration but it was rained out is rained for like 3 hours straight that was kind of a bummer but we replaced it with a good movie U571. And now we are home!










Comments
Glad you had a good time. See you Sun. maybe