I'm Four!

Happy Birthday Gaigie Boy! I can't believe he is four already!!
Here are four things I love about him:
1. Love how caring he is of your needs, especially Kiley's he worships her.
2. Love his hugs and kisses
3. Love his beautiful big eyes and lips
4. Love his Zest for life!

Comments

That video was taken right before nap, and I am getting better at telling them apart (they each have different war wounds). Coytt doesn't seem to have a problem knowing which is which. He has latched on to Kaelsy and even calls out her name when they leave.
Aleia said…
Happy Birthday!
Heitmann Family said…
Happy Birthday Gage!!! Meysa is right behind you and can't wait to turn four too. Hope you have a great day!!
Shannon said…
Happy Bithday Gaige!
Cami said…
katie its fun to see your blog. look us up. micahcamirogers.blogspot.com
Heather said…
Happy Birthday cute boy!
heidi said…
happy bday gaige. i'm going to invent a 'slow down' machine. time goes too dang fast!
Lydia said…
Happy Birthday Gage! I sure hope he had a fun day!!! Sounds like you guys had a blast at Disneyland!!!
Salsa Mama said…
Katie, you have been tagged!

Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you; Share 7 random facts about yourself; Tag 7 other blogg friends & leave a comment on their blogg with the rules.

Have fun!
~Salsa Mama
Meagan Rogers said…
He's so big! How's quiet time going? - Meagan
I am glad you had a fun birthday Gager! :) Love you!

Popular posts from this blog