Make your own!

Gaige got a make your own bouncy ball kit for his birthday and we had fun making some balls. They were super easy you just put this powder in the ball mold then put it in water for a minute and let sit 3 min. and wahla your very own ball. Here are the results:


Comments

Anonymous said…
Tell me what you think about this layout! Thanks ~Kasey
Anonymous said…
So I just checked your sisters and I totally just about did exactly the same thing. It must be good then. =)
~Kasey
Kasey said…
I'm so hogging all the comments! Ha! Brandi loves the red writing paper. Would you mind if she used that?
Kasey said…
BTW, quit making cute headers!
Heather said…
What a fun activity! By the way, I just love Kiley's haircut. I think it is so cute on her!

Popular posts from this blog