I am alive

I have had a lot of people complaining that I haven't updated my blog. So here is my update :) Doing good, my computer is broke :( got Mario Kart for Wii (love it!) got a 52 inch tv(love it again!) kids are getting big, Landon is talking more, his new words are: where are you, see you, Kiley, Gaige, Landon, Grandma, meow. That is it for now. I will try to get some pictures uploaded soon :) Peace out ya all!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Glad you're alive! I was startin' to wonder!!!
Meagan Rogers said…
Nice update! So I took Brooklyn to the doctor and she has a cold. Nothing too serious. But...she has been a pain in the butt the past three nights keeping us up. So I don't know how she'll be by tomorrow. If you still want to hang out I'm ready, but it's up to you if you don't want to risk getting your kids sick. Let me know.
Cath said…
Glad to hear from you again! We want to get that game too. My kids are huge fans of it.
Lydia said…
I'm glad you're alive. I've been checking and was glad to see that you are still around. Come over sometime!!!
heidi said…
sucky broken computer. i was part of the complaining group - I'm glad you are still there! just finding a few other things to occupy your time, huh?!
Love the picture of Landon in the nude... so funny! Good luck with the computer :-)
Kasey said…
Newborn?
Hey katie it's the other katie. Just wanted to say hi! Hope it's o.k. that I visited your blog. I've been looking for other friends that have one too! I see you are awesome at blogging. I just started one for our family, so it's still in progress, but come visit and see what's going on with us.
Anonymous said…
hey yeah I can defenitely cut Landon's hair this week. Would you be able to come over Saturday morning? I can do your brow wax then too. The boys have a t-ball game at 9:30 so we'd have to do like 8:30 or right after that at 11 or so. Let me know.
Thanks for the cute template! I would love any help I can get with our move. So if Sariah knows of any people or connections in Coeur d' Alene then I'm interested. I'll have to give you a call soon. Hope you can come up before we move. I know Isaac would love to see Gaige!

Popular posts from this blog