Heartbroken :.(

This is Kiley's reaction to finding out she is having another brother.



It was so sad :.( I had to go in my room and cry because I felt so bad for her. She is ok now especially after going to Snowflake for the weekend. Brendan's sister had a baby boy Kyler on Thursday and she loved holding him. She is going to pick out an outfit for him at the hospital and help make him a blanket so she is excited about that. I will post some pics of the new little nephew next time. :)

Comments

Shannon said…
Oh that is so sad. Poor little girl. I hope she gets a sister next time.
Anonymous said…
That is so stinkin' cute! Congrats on the 3rd boy! Have fun, I know I would! I love having boys!
Salsa Mama said…
Oh man, that was so adorable! Poor little Kylie! I bet she and her little brother will LOVE seeing that when they are older. You were smart to catch it all on film.
Amy said…
That made me teary eyed! Poor thing, I know what that feels like, but we do get over it quickly and get excited to love the baby boy or girl! My girls didn't cry about not getting a brother, but they still think we are going to have one! We'll see!
Kindy said…
Poor Kiley! I guess your just going to have to keep having them till you give her a sister. To bad Sariah doesn't live close, her and Whitley need to gang up against all these boys.
Meagan Rogers said…
I can't help but just laugh! That is sad, but what a funny video.
Stephanie said…
:( Dang it! I guess number five will be close behind;)
Kasey said…
Poor girl! Glad she's doing okay now. Oh yeah, Sarah is having another boy, so Maddie is the lone girl over there too. Thin of it this way...More mom and daughter time because you don't have to share her with another girl and she won't have to share you with another sister...For now anyways! Congrats!
Anonymous said…
So sad and funny at the same time! I watched that like 4 times. Poor girl. I'm a little outnumbered over here too.
Cath said…
That was so sad and funny! What a sweet girl. Congratulations!
Aleia said…
Oh my goodness... that is so funny! Poor Kiley:)
Awwh poor Kiley! I know she will be okay! Cute video!
Jenn said…
Oh that is so sad. She is so cute!! You'll just have to keep trying right:)
Oh Kiley! Katie, we'll just have to get Maddie and Kiley together. Maddie's reaction was pretty similar, but she is doing better with it now and wants to pick the name... I might have to let her because I am having a hard time choosing :-)
Heitmann Family said…
Oh that is enough to break your heart. Tell her she has a cousin that knows EXACTLY how she feels (Whitley). I hope over time she gets excited!!
Amber Dee said…
She made me cry too. That was Natalie's fate until Hailey came along.
Sara said…
Poor little thing! I hope she has better luck next time! ;-)
Wooden's said…
oh poor girl, tell her i know how it feels, I only had brothers too. It is fun when you get older but i know that feeling of wanting a sister. what sweet girl...
Kasey said…
Are we still on for Friday? I'm looking forward to a GNO!
Jennifer said…
Oh..I am laughing! Kaitlyn did the same thing to me when we told her she was having a brother. She wanted another sister SO bad!
RyDeb.White said…
awww...that was so sad and cute at the same time.
Awww...poor girl! I'm so sad for her. I know she will love him once he gets here, but she was a trooper holding out hope!
Oh Kiley! You know what, it is becuase you are such a sweet pretty girl Heavenly Father knows you need a lot of brothers to protect you :) It will be ok. You will have so much fun with the new baby, and I agree that now you will not have to share any mommy time with a sister :)
heidi said…
so sad, yet so cute. boys are fun though!
jacblanch said…
Oh, poor Kiley. But CONGRATS on the boy!!! Boys are so fun. And yours will all be best buds, I'm sure! :)
Lydia said…
That was so sad but funny! You really should send it in to America's Funniest Video's! It made me tear up for Kiley but yet it was funny too. I just shown it to Eileen and Gerald.
Nikki said…
Hi Katie. I heard about how cute and sad this little girl was so I had to come see. I hope thats ok. Tell her I know how she feels:) Jk not really boys are just as fun. Anyway congratulations. What a sweet family you have.
Heather said…
Poor Kiley! Tell her I understand!:) I always wanted a sister!
Stephanie said…
Katie technically you took my boy... I didn't take your girl! :) Oh well I am sure we will both love our unwanted sex babies just the same:)
Melissa said…
Hey Congrats on your next little boy! I feel bad for Kylie though!

Popular posts from this blog