2 mo. appt.

Carsten the chub-a-lub had a 2 mo appt. on Friday. Here are his stats 14 lbs 4 oz! and 24 3/4 inches. He is in the 90% for height and weight. He didn't take long to catch up to his brothers when they were babies. In fact I looked at Landon 2mo. old stats and he was the exact same height and Landon weight was 14lbs 13 oz. Pretty crazy that he started out so little(6 lbs 13 oz) He is really chubby though where Gaige and Landon were more stocky(and still are) I am loving the chubs. These pics are mostly for Sariah's family because they LOVE fat babies! Enjoy :)
*
*
Yes my son has Man boobs do you have a problem with that!?! :)

*
*
Look at that chubby back and tummy!

*
*
Don't you just want to eat up those 'little' drumstick legs? :)

*
*
Also, Kiley lost her other top tooth last night. Landon accidentally kicked the cup she was holding and knocked it right out no bleeding or anything so that was nice :)

Comments

Meagan Rogers said…
Those thighs are the best!
Heather said…
I love his chubs! Sooo cute!
Lydia said…
I love those chubby babies! The little ones too! so cute!
Kasey said…
Tomorrow just drop Carsten off too! I could munch on him all day long! I never had chubby babies...Boo.
Heitmann Family said…
That's right we love chubby babies. I don't think that baby would survive a visit to the Finch family. He is beyond adorable. I really could nibble on him for a long time.
Salsa Mama said…
LOVE that chub! Those legs are the best.
Cindy Clites said…
Carsten is just plain CUTE!!!! Kiley will look great when she's 95....proof that teeth don't mean everything!
Kasey said…
Totally bring him. That's fine!
Unknown said…
He is so sweet!! I love the chubby pictures!
Kindy said…
Love the chubb! Briley was only 10 pounds at her 2 month and 24 inches! She's still workin on the chubbiness.:) Kiley looks cute with no front teeth.
Oh my Gosh what a chunk! Yes he is a lardo...just the way we like em!! Man I want to see all my nieces and nephews in person... July can't come soon enough!
jacblanch said…
Both my babies have always been skinny. I'll bet Carsten catches up to Kate before he's six months old. Kate weighed in at 20 pounds a few weeks ago, at her two year check up. Haha
Kasey said…
Katie~~step one~~shine your sink! Do your dishes and then keep your dishwasher clean. Come on. You can so do it! If that's the only thing you did all do it would so make a huge differance in your day.
I can't beleive how big he is now compared to when he was born. He looks just like a Cluff, cute and adorable.
Reeds said…
I love those legs! I absolutely love Kiley's smile missing her 2 teeth-she is so cute!
I am debating on letting her wear regular mascara or clear. What do ya think??
Kasey said…
We are not sure what happened. He wasn't feeling good and didn't get a lot of sleep. He had just gotten back from the dunes. So, it my have been our fault. I was talking to the dad I babysit for and he was saying their car was tagged by some teenagers. I'm thinking it had to have been some teenagers since nothing else was taken like out mail key, CD's, gas can in the back. And they so could have opened our garage. I'm glad they didn't though. This is a lesson learned for sure though! I'm not too happy about the replaced X-Box though. He just got a new stinking TV! UGH! He'd better be working all his overtime this week!
Amy said…
there is nothing sweeter than a chubby baby!
Amy said…
looks like a flying bumbo seat in the background
Cami said…
What a cutie! Love it! I am not prego. Not yet at least! ;)
Melissa said…
Ya that wood should look familiar. It is wierd to not have gramps barn there though. Your little one is so dang cute and looks like your other boys.
Eileen said…
You have such a cute family. Carston's chubbiness reminds me of James. What fun traditons you have started.
britney said…
wow - I love the pictures of the baby. Really looks like you. Yes, Brodie goes to Mrs T's - At least that's what he calls her. He is very energetic to say the least. His mom is my husbands sister. :) What a small world.
I love fat babies. We thought Dalon was a fatty fat fat, but Carsten is just adorable!!! Your kids are soooooo adorable. I love the iron on tie!!
Stephanie said…
Just in case you ever need any Runts, I finally found them at the Chevron on the corner! It was the sixth place that I looked for them. Just stupid if you ask me but the cake was cute so I suppose it was worth it.

Popular posts from this blog