Mt. Graham


We went camping(in a cabin) this last weekend up at Mt. Graham. Brendan's parents have a little cabin up there that we love to go to each year. This was out first time getting away and doing something as a family this summer. It was nice to just relax for a couple days. We went riding on Brendan's Dad's 'Razor', Raspberry picking(picked a TON), gooseberry picking, built a fort, roasted hot dogs and marshmallows, went on some 'Nature Walks' as the kids call them and lots of other nice things.
*
Off we go to explore

*
Carsten had fun driving us around for a bit, it was so cute!

*
Kiley picking some Yummy Raspberry's

*
This gooseberry got me good!! This was my first time picking them can you tell?!

*
The kids fort

*
Chilling by the fire after dinner

*
my little sweet cheeks

*
Landon's camping outfit, isn't it cute? I didn't do very well at packing warm stuff so we had to layer :)

*
One of our 'Nature Walks'

*
We brought the kitty too so she wouldn't be lonesome. Oh BTW we ended up naming her Annie aka by Kiley Anabelle. Anyway, she would love to jump up there with Carsten and play with him. She is crazy cuz that kid pulls her hair and squeezes her but she just keeps coming back for more

*
And to end on a sad note Brendan let Mischa out about two weeks ago and he forgot to bring her back in and she never came back. We think a coyote got her :( There had been one hanging out in the front yard a day or two before she disappeared. I am very sad and miss her a lot. I had her for a 1&1/2 years, she was my 7th year anniversary present, she was such a pretty blue eyed cat. Anyway, this is the last pic I took of her. I loved this picture of her using one of the kids stuffed animals for her nap. Ok enough of my sob story. (this house is jinxed I tell ya! Love it still)

Comments

Meagan Rogers said…
Fun! I've never been to Mt. Graham. It looks way pretty. So green! Gaige looks like Steven in that picture where he's making a funny face. Holy chubs Carsten! Haha. I took those pictures of him when you guys came over the week before school started.
Kasey said…
I love camping! So fun. Love the layering. I say whatever works!
britney said…
how fun! I remember picking gooseberries as a kid. so much fun! i love how green it is there!
Anonymous said…
Fun! Now I want rasberries...
Kindy said…
That's the best kind of vacation. Looks like you had lots of fun and relaxing. sorry about your cat:(
coyotes always got our cats growing up.
Holly said…
Family time is the best! Always need those small breaks from the normal! Sorry about your cat:(
Anonymous said…
sorry about your cat! We love camping too!
Stephanie said…
We get to go too! Not to Mt. Graham but in the mountains which is all that really matters:) I LOVE Carsten's cheeks!! I just want to kiss em'!
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you were able to get away after so much happening this summer.
Jenn said…
Looks like some fun family time! I can't wait to be back as a family again!
Jennifer said…
How fun! I love all the pictures!

Popular posts from this blog