KLC and Brendan’s Birthday!

Landon turned four on the 3rd and Brendan turned… I dunno I can’t count that high lol Landon got Buzz Lightyear and Woody action figures. He was quite excited to get them. He loves the movies. The only problem is he has spent a total of 5 minutes playing with them :( It drives me crazy when I buy the kids something they like and then they never play with it! Anyone else have that problem? I am very tempted to not get the kids anything for Christmas!! Especially after packing up boxes and boxes of toys that are never played with. Anyway back to the birthday boys. They had a good day. We had cake and icecream a few days later because it was a crazy weekend. But we got to have the cake and icecream with Jennifer and her kids so that was fun!                                                 007008  014017  019021022 023018020

Comments

Jenny said…
lol, I love the look on Carsten's face. Everyone is getting so old, including us!
Sara said…
Love the picture of Jennifer. :) Was she having quality time with Lacee? :) I'm excited that you guys are moving to the Gila Valley. My kids and I will be there October through December. We should get together!
Kelsey said…
I hear ya, I bought Brooklyn a nice baby set for christmas and she ended up loving a 5 dollar doodle pad better...man. Looks like they had a great bday. Still sad you are leaving. you better come visit and let me take cute pictures of your newborn!
Salsa Mama said…
Cute! Happy bday!! I hear ya on the toys thing. That happens to us, too. Frustrating!
Celeste B. said…
Love the pics...especially the bum in Toy Story underwear. LOL! Gave me a chuckle as I remember those years.

I have realized that some of the BEST toys are the ones that have no bells and whistles. The things that they play with the longest are challenging and open-ended...blocks, Legos, boxes (especially ones they can fit in), building toys, puzzles, and art supplies.
Reeds said…
I love the pic of Carsten in the toilet from your last post-VERY funny! I'm glad we got to share those boys' birthday. Even if I was stuck on the couch:)

Popular posts from this blog