10


10 years today!! Its almost like deja vu of our first anniversary. I am fat and pregnant and due next month just like I was with Kiley. The only differences are I am a lot fatter, Brendan is still as skinny as ever but also as bald as ever ;) We are older... Brendan way older, I LOVE him 100X more then our first anniversary, and we have 4 and 3/4 beautiful children in our family. Life is WONDERFUL! I love you Brendan !

Comments

Woodleys said…
Congratulations!! Thats crazy we were married in the same month
Heather said…
Happy Anniversary! I love that picture of you guys!
Shannon said…
Happy Anniversary!
jacblanch said…
I LOVE your wedding pic! Happy anniversary, and I can't wait to see pics of that baby! <3
Holly said…
Hope you had a fun Hot date! Cant believe we got married the same weekend, same year! Awesome stuff!
Christine said…
You two are so cute!! I can't wait to see you soon and then see that little baby girl next month. Let me know when the BIG day is so that I can come visit you in the hospital.
Heitmann Family said…
Happy Anniversary to you!!!
Kindy said…
Congrats! You guys are such a fun couple, I miss hanging out with you.
Thanks for the address, I'll be sending something for the new baby soon. Hopefully before she's born:)
Love ya!
Congrats on 10 years!
Claire said…
A whole decade! Woo Hoo!!!!
Aleia said…
picture perfect!! Congrats!!

Popular posts from this blog