County Fair and Rylin seven months old
We went to the county fair this year. We didn’t do any ride just went around and looked at the exhibits. The kids all had a few pictures in the art section and Landon got two 2nd place ribbons and $4. He was pretty excited about that. I didn’t take any pictures of their art for some reason the kids loved the animals. Man there are some funky chickens out in the world! Carsten came too but he was off with Brendan. The kids got some cotton candy and I had to get a bag of kettle corn. YUMMY!
Landon at home with his ribbons
Rylin is now 7 months old! How the time flies! She now has her first tooth and is crawling. She loves her sister and brothers and always has a laugh for them. Me I can barely get her to smile sometimes. She so serious! But as soon as one of the kids walk in she’s bouncing up and down and smiling like crazy. Oh well. She is a momma girl and doesn’t want much to do with Brendan and won’t go to sleep on her own which gets tiring. Here’s her little photoshoot:(I couldn’t resist the last picture so sweet!)
Comments