Heartbroken :.(
This is Kiley's reaction to finding out she is having another brother. It was so sad :.( I had to go in my room and cry because I felt so bad for her. She is ok now especially after going to Snowflake for the weekend. Brendan's sister had a baby boy Kyler on Thursday and she loved holding him. She is going to pick out an outfit for him at the hospital and help make him a blanket so she is excited about that. I will post some pics of the new little nephew next time. :)
Comments
I hope your feeling good.
WHAT A CUTIE! Can't wait to see him tomorrow! Congrats and nice work. Brendan I'm so proud of you for posting - I didn't think we would see pics for another day or two.
Take care, God speed in your recovery and ENJOY!
luv luv
That is scary about his lungs!
Glad to hear you are doing well and recovering better this time!
Take it easy! (As if that's possible!)