He's Here!


Carsten came December 2nd, 6lbs 13oz, 19 3/4" long, and lots of strawberry blonde hair. This is Brendan giving a quick update, KT will post more when she gets home.

Comments

heidi said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!! wow, his hair really is blond! how fun. love the name... and he looks a lot like your other kids - fits in just perfectly. congrats again!!
heidi said…
wait a minute... 6lbs?? are you sure it wasn't 9 like the other boys?? ha ha... what a blessing!
Meagan Rogers said…
He's so cute. I can't wait to snuggle him again.
Heather said…
He is so adorable! Congratulations! I love all of his hair!
Anonymous said…
oh my good gosh that is one cute baby. congrats!
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness! If he was in a line-up...I'd be able to pick him out as the "Cluff baby" in no time. What a cute little yummy face!!! Congratulations you guys.
Heitmann Family said…
Congrats, he is adorable. And he has hair. I guess I am always suprised at that because my kids never had any hair when they were born. Hope you are doing well. I voted for Carsten, so love the name!!
Salsa Mama said…
Wow! A tiny one!! Congrats, you guys!! He's beautiful.
Kasey said…
6 pounds?!?! Maybe he'll take after Kylie since she's getting another brother. =) Can't wait to see him! He's a cutie! How's mom?
He is beautiful and I love his name! Hope you are recovering well... I'm sure Dr Huish took good care of you:-)
RyDeb.White said…
Congratulations! He is super cute! I'm so happy for you guys:)
Kindy said…
Such a cutie! I can't wait to meet him. (Hopefully sometime soon.) Good choice on his name too!
I hope your feeling good.
Unknown said…
Congratulations you guys!! I bet you're thrilled to have him here :). You're SO lucky that all your kids are born with a TON of hair!!
Stephanie said…
Thanks for the update Brendan! Jeff probably won't be nearly as good as you:) Tell Katie to give me a call if she needs anything. You guys take care and enjoy that cute baby boy! By the way nothing like taking the baby 14 days early to get a nice sized baby:)
He is a dolly! I can definitely see Kiley...but also some of your boys!s
Melissa said…
hey! congratulations! He has a ton of hair!
Congrats! He is super sweet! Hope your feeling well too!:)
Holly said…
Aww..so adorable! And he does look like Kiley! Congrats!!!
Reeds said…
So why do your babies keep stealing all the hair-not fair. j/k
WHAT A CUTIE! Can't wait to see him tomorrow! Congrats and nice work. Brendan I'm so proud of you for posting - I didn't think we would see pics for another day or two.
Shannon said…
What a cutie! The first pic he looks like Kiley, but then further down at another pic he looks like Landen. can't wait to see him.
Amber Dee said…
He definately looks like a Cluff. Congradulations.
Jenn said…
He is SO cute!!! I can't wait to have my baby boy now! Hope you are feeling good!
Amy said…
Super Cute! Congrats I am happy for you...and I like Dr. Huish too...he delivered Jaimie.
Take care, God speed in your recovery and ENJOY!
luv luv
Jennifer said…
He is SO cute!!! Almost makes me think about having another...but not quite! :)

That is scary about his lungs!

Glad to hear you are doing well and recovering better this time!

Take it easy! (As if that's possible!)

Popular posts from this blog