My little girl

Ok so Gaige decided on thursday night that he was going to paint his toenails. I was in my room talkingto Sariah on the phone and Gaige, Kiley and Brendan were all in the living room. When Brendan was like "Katie! You need to come see what your son is doing" I go in there and what did I seen blue toes and blue carpet. (Luckily he's not to bad of a painter there was about six small spots of paint on the carpet) I asked Brendan what he was doing while Gaige was having fun and he said "don't you try to pin this on me." (he was sitting in the recliner during the painting) I was like well ok (HELLO! men are silly I tell ya what!) I asked Kiley what she was doing while Gaige was painting and she just said "Well..." (She just watched him do it!!) I was like Ok whatever. Husbands and kids I tell ya what!! :)

Comments

Heather said…
BEAUTIFUL job Gaige! It reminds me when I found Jonah with mascara all over his face.
Lydia said…
Blue toesnails...good job Gaige!!! You are such a cutie!
Rogers said…
There's another good bribe photo
:-)

Popular posts from this blog