Smiles for Mom



Landon is almost 7 weeks now and loves to coo at us and is close to laughing. He is a very good little baby, he sleeps 5-6 hours at night for me and is the most patient little guy with me when I can't get right to him to feed him, he grunts a little to let me know then goes on waiting if I push him too far then he will definitely let me know. If he had Kiley's temperament he would be screaming at the top of his lungs right when he felt any hunger pain. So I feel very blessed to have a patient one. Must go with the namesake. Kaelsy was a patient guy until you continued to try his patience and then he wouldn't take it anymore and surprise you with something. Which reminds me of when we where kids we were fighting and I locked myself in the bathroom because I was afraid he was going to hit me. Anyway, time went on I heard him (sorry babbling on) go outside so I quickly went around the house and locked all the doors. Well when he found this out he wasn't to happy with me a repeatedly told me to let him in of course I wasn't going to let him because that would mean a pounding on my part. When out of know where he does this spin Karate kick and kicked in the front window which was double paned. I can tell you this much I didn't mess with him too much after that couldn't afford too (My parents made us work it off which takes a lot of work for a kid.) Sorry for the rambling on but was a funny memory that popped into my head. Some people have told me Landon reminds them of Kaelsy so I have been trying to figure it out going through baby pics. I think his eyes remind me of Kaelsy when he smiles. When I get a good pic of Landon I will post them to compare them and you guys can tell me what you think. Well I originally just wanted to post some pics of Landon's cute little smile that I have not got on camera very often and went of writing so enjoy the pics and talk to ya later.

Comments

Josh n' Meagan said…
He is so cute! The remodel is pretty cool...I'll have to get your help with mine once I'm home with time to do it!
Lydia said…
Cute as can be, that little guy! Or should I say big guy?
Heather said…
He is adorable!

Popular posts from this blog