Blessing


We blessed Landon on Sunday. I got his little outfit in March, originally I bought it for somebody who would have a boy this year because I thought I was pregnant with a girl but I guess I was buying it for myself in the long run. I bought it from gap for $6! It was originally $40 so I did good! Anyway the blessing was really neat Kaelsy's presence was very strong and the spirit was also very strong. Landon was the 3rd to be blessed and then sacrament. Throughout the whole sacrament it was quiet which is very abnormal because our ward is full of noisy kids (including mine). It was a really neat experience. Brendan kept calling Landon by Kaelsy which was weird because he never calls him that. I asked him later why he did that and he said after the blessing he thought to himself "Was I calling him Kaesly?" It was neat because Brendan was just trying to say what the spirit wanted him to say. Any who, that's about it hopefully I made any sense.
p.s. Landon's hair looks more crazy than normal because there is some serious shadow going on behind his hair.
Comments