Little Giggles

I thought I would try and see if I could put up a video like Heather so I guess we'll see if it works.

Comments

Lydia said…
He is so cute!!! You learn everything so fast on this blog. How do you get the cute Christmas stuff on the side? Talented you are!!!
Heather said…
Cute video. How did you get your picture so clear, we still haven't figured that one out? What video program did you use to download your video? I love the new holiday look on your site!
Anonymous said…
I just used 'you tube' like you for the video. As for the pics on the side I just went to google and put Christmas pics for blogs and a lot of 'myspace' links come up and have a lot of cute pics that I save in my pics on the computer than download on my site in the layout mode. And Thanks :)

Popular posts from this blog