Cluff Newsletter



Click on the newsletter to see original size so you can read it. I sent this to a lot of people and just couldn't get it to work so if you are one of those people here it finally is and it actually worked! And if you weren't one of those people I sent the e-mail to it's not because I don't love ya I just don't have your address :) Well, Thank heaven for this blog! And thanks for checking it out and sorry it was so much trouble. Merry Christmas!

Comments

Rogers said…
Very cute Katie! I haven't even thought of christmas stuff yet.
Rogers said…
Oh, and I meant how did you get the myspace picture on your blog? Is the myspace hard to create?
Heather said…
Your kids are so cute Katie! Thanks for the family update!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!