Merry Christmas!!



This is a picture I took of Landon with his hair combed down it makes him look like a totally different baby huh? And this other one was taken at our ward Christmas party that I thought was really cute. Landon's hair in that pic is crazy it is doing whatever the heck it wants too :) Lately it has been laying down is some places and sticking straight up in others. Well we are going to Eagar for Christmas. Josh and Meagan will be up there. James and Nicole are staying home and having Christmas with their little family. I sure will miss them up there. Someday we will stay home. Whenever we decide to do that after I opened presents I would probably be bored out of my mind so we will probably be going to family's house for quite a few more years. I hope all of you have a great Christmas and if you are traveling drive safe!

Comments

Josh n' Meagan said…
I love his hair. I wish Brooklyn could have some of it! Can't wait to see you guys up here. It's freezing and snowy. Perfect for Christmas!
Unknown said…
He's adorable with spikey hair or a comb-over... Only a true stud can pull off both looks :)!
Heather said…
He is so adorable. I LOVE his hair!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!