Beven

I was thinking about Seven today and found this quote I have had on my computer. Steven use to have on his MSN blog, I have always liked it and Steven pretty much lived by it.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. --- Dr. Suess"
Isn't that so true? I wish we could all be like that sometimes anyway not much move love and miss ya Steven!

Comments

Heather said…
That's a great quote. Thanks for sharing it. It is very true.
I love that picture, and it is a great quote. Will you e-mail me it, and the mohawk picture please? Thanks again for everything! You are the hostess with the mostest!
Love you, Sariah
Lydia said…
Great quote...Steven is greatly missed. We know how busy he is on his mission. Love ya!!
Josh n' Meagan said…
I love that quote. Helps me with my shyness!!
Rogers said…
I haven't been on the computer much and haven't checked out peoples blogs for a while and what a nice pick me up this was today, to see Steven's picture and to be reminded of that quote. Thank you for sharing it!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!