My Model


I decided to be a photographer and got Kiley all dressed up, make up and all. Used and old sheet for the back drop it worked fairly well. Then I played around with the picture on my computer. And got this. I feel like a Heath :) I just wish I had all the cool stuff he does I'm sure it's a lot easier for him to play around with the pic. Anyway I had fun. I'll keep posting some after I mess around with them. Oh! I got High speed Internet today!!!!! YES!!! It's Great!

Comments

Heather said…
Katie,
That is ADORABLE!!!! You are a natural!
Josh n' Meagan said…
That turned out so cute! I love that little dress.
Lydia said…
Kylie is such a doll...you did a great job!!! How much do you charge? I Love you my sweet niece!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!