Getting so old!




Landon has been sitting for the last week now, sometimes he sits for awhile other times he just sits for a few seconds so I always leave something behind him so he doesn't knock his little noggin. He are some pictures I took of him today showing off his skills. Before I know it he'll be cruising around! He is starting to teeth now that's why there is a string of saliva to the floor :)

Comments

Aleia said…
I love these pictures! Aleia
Bailey said…
Very Cute! The shirt Brody is wearing in that picture is a Hurley shirt! One of my favs!
Heather said…
He looks so sweet.
Lydia said…
He is darling!!! I sure hope he feels better soon. Get some rest.
Shannon said…
Wow he is so cute. I can't believe how much he has changed since I last saw him. We have got to get together more often, we don't live THAT far away from each other. We just need to plan it and stick to it.

Popular posts from this blog