My new Do

I am going to be in a competition for my sister-in-law's beauty school. So last night she dyed my hair and next Thursday she will cut it. I get to get it done for free since it is for competition so that is cool! It's a big change for me so I'll have to get use to it but I like it and it's a change. Here is a before and after shot. I'll post next week with my new cut.


P.S. Marie, my sister-in-law cuts and dyes hair GREAT!! So if any of you need to get something done she needs some hours for school. So call me and I'll set something up. I believe a haircut and style is $8 and $35 for a partial weave.

Comments

Lydia said…
It looks pretty!!!
Rogers said…
katie, I LOVE IT!!! I think this is my favorite color that you've had by far!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!