New hair cut

So, last night was the competition for my sis-in-law. It was a lot of fun but scary at the same time. They made us walk down a 'catwalk' and strut our stuff. It was quite an experience I was all shaky because we had to do it in front of the judges, family members and all the beauty school girls. Anyway, Marie did a really good job she gave me side bangs and a lot more layers and crimped it for the show. She had to do my make-up too and I love it! It would be a fun look to go out on the town with my honey. Here is a picture I took of myself last night.

Comments

Aleia said…
HOT MOMMA!!! Everything looks great! Maybe you can show me some pointers on the eye makeup. Aleia
Heather said…
I LOVE your haircut and color, and the makeup looks really good too! One of these days I will learn how to apply make-up. I guess I should start by wearing make-up. Now days I hardly ever get to that stage of getting ready!:)
Bailey said…
Looks really cute! I like the serious look!
Lydia said…
Sounds like you had a fun time. You look like a cutie bug! Is it fun to have a new do....????
Shannon said…
WOW! How cute are you. I love the new look. I'm ready to cut all of mine off. I should call your sis in law.

Popular posts from this blog