Our Valentines!



We have done this a few times throughout the years for Valentines dinner and decided this year to make it a tradition. We have crab legs and shrimp cocktail and some sparkling cider on the living room floor. Why on the floor? I think because in the past we never really had a table we used or we just ate in the living room but we thought it would be fun for the kids to have a little picnic every year and they love the shrimp and crab legs so now I have something to look forward to every year. The kids had a great time and stuffed themselves. Me and Brendan decided when we got married we wouldn't really do anything for V-day because our anniversary is in the 17th. So this makes it fun! Anyway I hope every body's V-day was nice.

Comments

Heather said…
That's a cute idea! It is so fun to start your own family traditions.
Bailey said…
Looks like your kids really enjoyed themselves...Brendan included!

Popular posts from this blog