Well, yesterday was mine and Brendan's six year anniversary. I can't believe that it's been six years already! A lot has happened in the last six years good and bad and it has made us grow stronger and closer! Anyway, we went to P.F. Changs and then to the movie 'The Pursuit of Happiness' We had to bring Landon because he decided that he didn't want to take a bottle anymore. Luckily he is a good baby so we hardly noticed him there. We had a great time! Brendan is a great person and Father and I am so lucky to have him forever, I love You Bim!
Well, yesterday was mine and Brendan's six year anniversary. I can't believe that it's been six years already! A lot has happened in the last six years good and bad and it has made us grow stronger and closer! Anyway, we went to P.F. Changs and then to the movie 'The Pursuit of Happiness' We had to bring Landon because he decided that he didn't want to take a bottle anymore. Luckily he is a good baby so we hardly noticed him there. We had a great time! Brendan is a great person and Father and I am so lucky to have him forever, I love You Bim!
Comments