Error

I had something for love Thursday I was going to do another slide from 'rock you' but it won't let me. The first time I did one it let me get around the errors it has but this time it took me to a whole separate page. Let me know if any of you have this problem too. I will continue to try and figure it out.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow...you are good at this picture thing and have such beautiful kids...

____
Please post this on your blog...I'm going to start one soon but I'd like everyone to know how much Uncle Mike and I appreciate the love, prayers and emotional support from our family during the past two years since Bronson was run over and had his leg crushed. After 7 horrific surgeries he finally had to have his leg amputated on Feb. 26. He is doing really good, and has a wonderful attitude about finally being able to get on with his life. We know that the prayers from family helped and are very grateful to our Heavenly Father for taking care of Bronson.
To all of you, I'd like you to know that I read your blogs often and just the common everyday things like the smiles of your beautiful kids have helped me a lot to keep prospective on what's really important. Love to all, Aunt Linda (AKA the OLDEST Sister)

Popular posts from this blog