My Baby Girl is 5!!

I can't believe my little Kiley is getting so old!! She is such a joy to have and I just love her to pieces! She is getting so smart, she'll start kindergarten this year and I can't believe it! I don't know if I'll be ready to have just two rowdy boys around. I am throwing her a princess party this Sat. and she is having some cousins and girls from school/church come. They are going to come dressed as princess' She'll have lots of fun! Happy Birthday Kiley May! I love You!

Comments

Lydia said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILEY !!! I can't believe that you are five already. I hope you have a fun Princess Party. Love you, Aunt Lydia
Shannon said…
I can't believe Kiley is 5 already too. It seems like yesterday I was visiting you at your house when she born. Happy Birthday Kiley!!!
Aleia said…
Happy B Day Kiley! See you Saturday!
Heather said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILEY!

Popular posts from this blog