Preschool


Here are Kiley preschool pictures. I'm not getting them but they sent them home in a package. I purposely put her hair in a sloppy pony and let her where her warm up suit to school because I didn't want to purchase the pics. So I didn't want them to turn out, because I am planning on get some professional ones done of the kids at JcPenny's soon. Anyway, I thought they were cute and they made me laugh. She is holding that diploma like she is pretty dang cool.

Comments

Sloppy pony or not she looks too cute!
Shannon said…
I think her pictures are still cute. But that is a smart idea so you aren't tempted to buy them.
Lydia said…
I think they are darling...they sould still be temping to buy!
Lydia said…
That should of said "Could" not sould. Oops!

Popular posts from this blog