Me A to Z
A - Age: 25 B - Bed size: King. I'm spoiled now I hate to sleep on anything smaller
C - Chore you hate: Anything that has to do with Housework!!!
D - Dessert you love: Strawberry Shortcake Mmmmm, mmmm...
E - Essential start your day item: Hugs and Kisses from my little bugs
F - Favorite actor(s): Brad Pitt, John Heder, Hayden Panettiere and Doris Day for old movies
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'10"
I - Instruments you play: I used to play the clarinet in High School.
J - Job title: Domestic Engineer.
K - Kid(s): Kiley 5, Gaige 3 and Landon 8 mo. in a week.
L - Living arrangements: 4 Bedroom house in Queen Creek with my honey and kiddos. Love it!
M- Favorite month: March, I love the time of year and weather
N - Nicknames: Matie, Smate..some people from high school called me mama long legs and Tator Tots
O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: None thank heaven I can't even stand staying in there after I have my babies I want to go home and be able to relax.
P - Phobia: Bugs in my house and worrying about bad things happening to my Family
Q - Quote(s): This is a quote Kindy has on her Myspace that I have always liked "Live Like Heaven is Tomorrow"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Five
T - Tattoo(s): None
U - Unique talent: I've picked up sewing and am doing surprisingly well. I love it!
V - Vegetable you hate: Canned Peas. Fresh are ok.
W - Worst habit: I can burp very very loud! Not many people know that I about me. Kaelsy was my teacher and I beat him in a contest once if that says anything about it :) I know I'm a dork right?
X- If you were told to Xerox a part of your body what would you agree to: My face squished up to the screen
Y - Yummy food you make: I love to make Italian Chicken
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra
C - Chore you hate: Anything that has to do with Housework!!!
D - Dessert you love: Strawberry Shortcake Mmmmm, mmmm...
E - Essential start your day item: Hugs and Kisses from my little bugs
F - Favorite actor(s): Brad Pitt, John Heder, Hayden Panettiere and Doris Day for old movies
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'10"
I - Instruments you play: I used to play the clarinet in High School.
J - Job title: Domestic Engineer.
K - Kid(s): Kiley 5, Gaige 3 and Landon 8 mo. in a week.
L - Living arrangements: 4 Bedroom house in Queen Creek with my honey and kiddos. Love it!
M- Favorite month: March, I love the time of year and weather
N - Nicknames: Matie, Smate..some people from high school called me mama long legs and Tator Tots
O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: None thank heaven I can't even stand staying in there after I have my babies I want to go home and be able to relax.
P - Phobia: Bugs in my house and worrying about bad things happening to my Family
Q - Quote(s): This is a quote Kindy has on her Myspace that I have always liked "Live Like Heaven is Tomorrow"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Five
T - Tattoo(s): None
U - Unique talent: I've picked up sewing and am doing surprisingly well. I love it!
V - Vegetable you hate: Canned Peas. Fresh are ok.
W - Worst habit: I can burp very very loud! Not many people know that I about me. Kaelsy was my teacher and I beat him in a contest once if that says anything about it :) I know I'm a dork right?
X- If you were told to Xerox a part of your body what would you agree to: My face squished up to the screen
Y - Yummy food you make: I love to make Italian Chicken
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra
Comments