Our Easter

We went to Pima this year, all of Brendan's siblings were able to come up. We decorated eggs then had an Easter egg hunt in the backyard and the kids had a great time! They had a lot of fun with their cousins. Here are some pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits.

Comments

Kasey said…
I love Easter outfits! Your midgets are so cute and they all smiled! My kids are naughty. It's like pulling teethe to get them to smile.
Heather said…
Love the outfits and the colors you picked! Happy Easter!
Lydia said…
SO cute! Did you take the pictures? We enjoyed spending time with your parents this weekend!!! Glad you had a great Easter too.
Unknown said…
TOO CUTE! They all look SO adorable! & I LOVE Landon's hair cut!!
I love the collauge sp? The dress is so cute. The boys look handsome.
Shannon said…
Landon looks so grown up. They all look so cute. No fair Landon is already crawling. I am trying to teach him how to crawl, but he just gets mad at me.
I love the pictures! Those are such cute outfits and I cannot believe how fast your kids are growing! Your blog is so fun to read!
Eileen said…
How doj you make the blog so jnice looking and colorful? Good job.
Eileen said…
wow look at those jjjj's out of place. I have a heavy finger.

Popular posts from this blog