Activity Days

Yesterday I was in charge of Activity days with my 10-11 year old girls. We painted flower pots and made flower pens. Kiley is always right up next to the girls. She just can't wait to be big like them. She always wants to do what they are doing for an activity and gets upset when she doesn't get to do it too. So last night I let her paint her own flower pot after the girls left. I made some pen flowers for her pot. It was fun!


Comments

Those turned out really cute! I love the basketball song! !)
Aleia said…
I wish I was crafty! Me and Lydia were talking the other day...we thought it would be fun to have a blogging party. You could be the main guest speaker.Hehe. That's if you wanted to share your blogging secrets:) Anyways we could all show our blogging talents (for those of us who don't know what were doing). Kind of an excuse to have a girls night out too. You and every one else let me know what you think.
*Katie May* said…
Sounds good to me. Set it up and I'm there.
This blogging thing is so much fun! Looks like a fun activity! I'll have to get some more ideas from you for Activity Days!

Popular posts from this blog