Baby Blanket


I made a blanket today for my sister-in-law Karen's baby shower on Saturday and was wondering what you guys thought about the colors. I saw this color scheme for a baby blanket on a website and loved it so I had to try it out. Brendan doesn't like it but I personally love it!! Let me know what you think and PLEASE be honest with me so I don't give a weird blanket away. Thanks!

Comments

Heather said…
I really like it!
Kasey said…
I disagree with your honey. I love blue and brown together. I think they look great.
I left a comment before, but forgot to check if you commented back...If I did a fall boutique would you be interested in selling your lovies and the diaper things if you get them going?
KASEY,
I am talking to Katie on the phone and let her know you asked her a question. She said she would love to sell the lovies and baby items!
I love the colors! Brendan is probably color blind like most boys !)
Josh n' Meagan said…
I love it too. So cute!
Kasey said…
Thanks Sariah!
So Cute! Those would be perfect for a boutique!
Bailey said…
Definitely WAY cute. Looks like the "little Giraffe" blankets
Rogers said…
Alright Katie, I'm going to be the only idiot that agrees with your hubbie! haha. No, seriously, I do like it, I guess I was a little unsure if I liked one side being white and one side being black, but those colors alone with the trim are great. Does that make sense? And this is just my totally unprofessional, unwanted opinion! hahaha

Popular posts from this blog