Days of the Week


We went and visited Grandma on Friday and I asked Kiley to tell her something she is learning in school anyway she did this and I thought it was so cute that I had her sing it for me. I didn't know she knew this song. Enjoy!

Comments

That was beautiful Kiley Sue! That was a fun song!
Lydia said…
That was really good Kiley! Where did she learn that? At preschool?
Aleia said…
Good job Kiley!! That's funny because Faith has been singing that song to Jaylee lately. Thanks for referring us to such a great preschool!
Aleia said…
I showed this to Faith this morning and she keeps having me play it over and over again:)
Kasey said…
That was so cute! My kids ran in here to see how was singing, now Todd is humming the tune. I'm going to be doing a pre-school in the fall and I'm totally putting that on my agenda! Thanks Kiley!
k that is the cutest song ever~ She is way to dang cute! We are not in the ward anymore! We miss seing you guys!
Heather said…
That is so cute!:)
Shannon said…
That is such a cute song. We sang that song at the school I used to work at. Great singing Kiley. It sounded awesome.
Unknown said…
I learned that song in my Spanish class this semester... I like it A LOT better in english!!!

Popular posts from this blog