Can't wait!!!


We are going to Oceanside California on the 25th of this month till the 30th with Brendan's family is something we do every year. I love it! And I get to go boogie boarding this year which I missed last year since I was prego. Anyway, can't wait!!

Comments

That block is awesome! I am glad you get to have some fun on the beach!
Lydia said…
It will be fun!!! We leave to San Diego on the 1st of June!!! Better wear our sun block!!!
Kasey said…
We are going in June! I'm way excited. Todd has been talking about going to the beach since we got back from Mexico in March. We love the beach!
Aleia said…
I actually crave the whole California experience. Around May I usually get the itch....
Bailey's count down made it start sooner this year.
Bailey said…
Have fun! We get to go in JUNE! GO BEACH!!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!