Mmmm...Mmmm...Good!

These are one of my favorite cookies. Our Hometeacher brought it to us one time and I was hooked! All I do is get the peanutbutter cookie mix and mini reeces and cook with a mini muffin pan. I fill them 2/3 full and cook them for 6 min then take them out and push a reeces right in the middle of each and stick them back in the oven 2-3 min depending on your oven. They are the best! Enjoy!!! Happy Birthday Shannie and Jack!!!!

Comments

Yum! I wish we were closer so I could come raid your kitchen!
Kasey said…
Those are my favorite! I'm going to have to make them real soon!
Those look so good. Peanut butter is Jared's favorite!
Josh n' Meagan said…
Ummm...is the plate good too?? 'cause it looks like someone took a bite of that too! lol
You've been tagged. Check out my blog for details and have fun!
Aleia said…
you've been tagged check my blog for details.

Popular posts from this blog