Stevo






I wanted to do this for Steven's birthday like I did for Kaelsy but I was so busy getting things ready for Kiley b-day party that I didn't get to. I finally got a around to it. I chose Ice Ice baby because I always think of it when I think of Steven. We rode up to the reunion together and he was playing his Cd's on the car radio and this was one of them. It also was the very last song he played me. He got a new cell phone that weekend and downloaded some ringtones and was showing me them on his phone and then he was gone so the song is very special to me. I'm crying now just thinking about it and him. So this is my love Thursday. I love you Stevo!

Comments

That was great Katie! I love seeing his face and remembering his fun personality.
Josh n' Meagan said…
That was so fun watching him with his new phone. He was so excited! I'm glad he got to get it even if it was only for a day. It sure made him happy!
Eileen said…
Good job Katie. I am glad you and Sariah are scrapbooking for Steven and Kaelsy. We will always remember them.
Connie said…
That is one of my last memories but a good memory of Katie and Steven listening to his downloads on his phone. They enjoyed it and were smiling and laughing. I am glad that Katie took the time to listen and take an interest in what meant alot to him.
Rogers said…
That was so neat Katie! It made me cry watching it and remembering his excitement for life! That song reminds me of him too. :-) Thanks for putting that together. It was great to see it!

Popular posts from this blog