Tag, Your It!
Sarah and Aleia tagged me. Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose four people (revised from 8 to leave some for others!) to tag and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Random facts/habits about me:
1. I talk to Sariah or Skype her 3 times a day or more. She probably gets sick of me but I miss her what can I say!
2. I love Doris Day as an actress. She is from the 50-60's and my all time favorite movie is Pillow Talk with her and Rock Hudson
3. I play BUNCO every month and Love it! Even though I normally am the last person to pick a prize
4.I absolutely love Harry Potter Books and Movie's and can't wait till July when the movie and last book comes out.
5. I started to design my own blog template. The SUNS one is my first so expect more to come :)
6. I use to be and Endodontic Specialist Assistant (Root Canal Doctor) before I had Kiley and loved it and the people I worked with and still go to the office here and there if I ever am in town up by Dobson
7. I am obsessed with sewing lately and am working on blankets and lovies for my sister in laws babies. My next project is cart covers and diaper holders. And someday some cute dresses for Kiley.
8. I love to read books and my Grandma Betsy gets me huge bags from DI. I sometimes read a book everyday for a week staight if not more. Once I start a book I have to finish it within a day or two.
Tag, You're It!!!
1. Hawli
2. Mom
3. Eileen
4.Sariah
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose four people (revised from 8 to leave some for others!) to tag and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Random facts/habits about me:
1. I talk to Sariah or Skype her 3 times a day or more. She probably gets sick of me but I miss her what can I say!
2. I love Doris Day as an actress. She is from the 50-60's and my all time favorite movie is Pillow Talk with her and Rock Hudson
3. I play BUNCO every month and Love it! Even though I normally am the last person to pick a prize
4.I absolutely love Harry Potter Books and Movie's and can't wait till July when the movie and last book comes out.
5. I started to design my own blog template. The SUNS one is my first so expect more to come :)
6. I use to be and Endodontic Specialist Assistant (Root Canal Doctor) before I had Kiley and loved it and the people I worked with and still go to the office here and there if I ever am in town up by Dobson
7. I am obsessed with sewing lately and am working on blankets and lovies for my sister in laws babies. My next project is cart covers and diaper holders. And someday some cute dresses for Kiley.
8. I love to read books and my Grandma Betsy gets me huge bags from DI. I sometimes read a book everyday for a week staight if not more. Once I start a book I have to finish it within a day or two.
Tag, You're It!!!
1. Hawli
2. Mom
3. Eileen
4.Sariah
Comments