Chillin @ the Rogers Bunch House







Am I holding the twins or just one baby? :)



Having fun babysitting. I am watching Lexie and the twins for a few days while James is in Alaska and Nicole is in Las Vegas for Tori's dance.

Comments

I love the last one!! HAHAHAH!
Connie said…
That is SO funny. You are holding Kaelsy only
Josh n' Meagan said…
Ahh you are so cute!
Those are great! Oh, the things we come up with to entertain kids on a hot summer day:)
Shannon said…
WOW! I bet you sure do have your hands full. Love the pictures.
Heather said…
Katie,
You are looking so beautiful!hee...hee..:)
Aleia said…
Thanks for a good laugh!
Lydia said…
Wow...I guess you went a little bonkers!!! Hey, how do you get on the webcam? We have one on our laptop.
Mike and Linda said…
Katie...you are SO like your mom
(she was going to eat gold fish once when you were a little girl)
I love you both

Popular posts from this blog