Ayden Donald Cluff


My new little nephew is here!! Brendan's brother Brian and his wife Marie had their little guy Sunday @ 12:15pm 8lbs 8oz and 22in long. He is the sweetest little guy. I am so happy for them! Ayden and Landon are going to be good buddy's!! Karen, Brendan's sister is also due to have a boy next month so there's triple trouble! Poor Kira my niece, who is 3mo. older than Landon has to deal with all the guys and set them all straight! Congrats Brian and Marie!

Comments

Heather said…
What a little sweetheart. I love that bottom photo, he is so cute!
Aleia said…
Wow he really is a good looking little baby!
What a beautiful baby. How fun for your kids to have so many cousins on both sides!
Shannon said…
What an adorable little boy. Tell them congrats for me.
Also, does this song bring you any memories of us being roommies. It sure does to me. Remember the stupid dance I made up to the song. How ridiculous was I?
Connie said…
Cute KID
HEY KT LOVE YOUR PICTURE ON YOUR BLOG YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL MOTHER
Kasey said…
I love your new page! It's so cute! Maybe one day I can be cute and fancy and have a personalized page.

Popular posts from this blog