Brendan's Father's Day gift

Sister Riffey a lady my ward took some pics of me and the kids for Brendan. About a year and a half ago we had a service auction and this is what I bought, black and white pics of the kids and she let me get in a few. Anyway sooooo many turned out!! I was thrilled, I got some 8x10's and lots of 4x6's that I put in frames. Anyway, click on any pic to see closer up if you want.



Comments

Katie, those pictures are adorable and I love the new look for your blog... what talent!
Kasey said…
I didn't know Sis. Riffy did phography. Thos all turned out so sweet. That's a great gift!
Heather said…
Those pictures are sooo cute! What a beautiful family!
k those are the cutest pictures! You have the most adorable family ever!
Lydia said…
Sooooo cute!!! Your pictures turned out so good. What a cute family...I bet Brendan loved them.
cluffgirl said…
katie- those pictures are amazing! Does that lady do this for a living? I want to get some taken of us and the baby. The only pictures Brian and I have together are from our wedding! Its sad, but you must be so excited they turned out so good!
Josh n' Meagan said…
I love those! Especially the ones with all the kids piled on you!
Aleia said…
Your family is so cute!
Shannon said…
Those turned out so perfect and so cute!!! I love your hair wavy. It looks really good on you.
Connie said…
You look like one HOT MOMMA. Your kids are adorable. We get a kick out of some of Gaiges looking like little Hankie HA HA HA Where were you at when you took them? See you friday maybe. Call me at Nicole's
Amy said…
You have the cutest family! I love your background...am going to have to figure out how to do all that!!! xoxoxo

Popular posts from this blog