Brought out the old paints


I was asked to paint this bee girl thing for a the 'young womens' camp flag for our ward. I really enjoyed it. Sis. Riffey gave me a little craft to look at and I had to flop it and double the size, I haven't really sat down and painted in a long time. The last thing I probably really painted was part of Whitley's tree in her room on her wall. I would love to find more time to paint. Someday I am going to paint a castle in Kileys room on her wall. And I have a few ideas for the boys, we'll see. I just have to get the motovation to do it.

Comments

So cute!! She did a great job on the the tree in Whit's room too! Lot's of talent!
Connie said…
That turned out really cute. You could sell personilized pillow cases too and even save money by making the pillow case. See ya MOM
Connie said…
Kt my blog on Lydia and Linda is messed up still I can not leave a comment on them from my blog. I have to go to theirs first from someone else's site. Please fix it thanks.
Kasey said…
You paint? WOW! I had no idea.
Lydia said…
How fun to use your talent. You will have to make the time and use it because you are so good at it.
Kasey said…
I put him in with Suzy Irwin. She does the swimming lessons too. I can give you her number if you want to give her a call. She can answer your questions better than I can. I can also have her call you.
What a fun talent! I might have to get you to come practice on my kids walls when we move!
Heather said…
Good job, it looks great!
Aleia said…
you are so crafty:)
Kasey said…
Go into google and your search will be "Katie needs". Just like if you were doing a search for a recipe or anything else. Does that help? I'm not the best discription given. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!