Cali


Ok, I already wrote on here about my trip and I thought this was suppose to auto save now and it obviously didn't so, I will write later because I am tired and want to go to bed. We had a great time so here are some pics. The first is of our view I saw it and had to take it. The other is a collage of the days we were at the beach. The one of Gaige laying down is of a dead squid that washed up. The pic next to that is the view through the window of the beach house. Anyway, I will post later. Tomorrow maybe.

Comments

Kasey said…
So fun! How was the weather? We are going in 2 weeks and I'm scared it might not be warm enough yet. Oh well, cuz we are going anyways. That ocean view is so pretty! I hope I can get one that nice too!
Beatutiful!! I can't wait until our cruise! I am glad you guys had some fun and you have some great pics.! I am glad I was able to see you before I left!!
Aleia said…
makes you wonder whats swimming out there in the ocean with you:) Is that a squid?
I love the picture of you and Kiley! So pretty you both are!

Popular posts from this blog