Legoland


We went to Legoland on Tuesday and had a great time with the kids. It is a kid based park so it isn't high thrill for the adults but fun to see the kids having a good time. Gaige and Kiley both hit the 40" height so we are excited! We want to go to Disneyland in October on fall break with just the 2 of them and 40" is the minimum height on all of the except Indiana Jones. Anyway click to see larger image

Comments

Cute Pictures! I've heard Lego Land is tons of fun for the little ones.
Those pictures are great! That is amazing how they can make just about anything with the legos.
Heather said…
My kids really liked Lego Land.:)
Amy said…
Hi Katie and Brenden!! It's Amy Holly. My sister Tiffany said she found your blog and so here I am...I have one mikehollyclan.blogspot.com so check it out!!! Sounds like you have a fun and busy life!!
Take care! xoxoxo
Josh n' Meagan said…
That looks so fun! I can't wait till I have kids old enough to start taking to places like that.

Popular posts from this blog