What Katie Needs!

I got this idea from my friend Kasey's website and thought it would be fun to do. Go to google and type in "your name needs" ex: "Katie needs" and then take the 1st top ten 'YN needs' that come up and then post. Here are mine:

1. Katie needs your help.
2. Katie needs IV fluids.
3. Katie needs a running partner.
4. Katie needs a family that is familiar with big dogs.
5. Katie needs a home.
6. Katie needs to use the litter pan on her own.
7. Katie needs to rest.
8. Katie needs help professing her love.
9. Katie Needs A Blog!
10. Katie needs a lot of help.

Looks like I need help with something huh? I thought this was fun. I'm off to see what Brendan needs.

Comments

Kasey said…
I'm totally going to do a Rocky needs!

Popular posts from this blog