Clear Play
I recently made a WONDERFUL purchase of a clearplay DVD player. They use to only be available at Seagull books and online but just recently started selling them at Target now for $50. On clearplay's website they are $79.95 plus shipping so its a great deal. Anyway, the rave about this DVD player is that it filter's the content: nudity, violence & language. You download the filters on to a usb from your computer then put the usb in your clearplay DVD player and it filters the movie while you are watching it. You can change the settings to your liking of how much nudity, violence & Language you want in the movie. It doesn't edit the actual DVD so you can use it on rentals or borrowing from your friends. It is pretty much the same as watching a cleanflicks movie. I have enjoyed it SO much so far. I bought 'The Notebook' to test it out, I have always loved that movie but didn't buy it because I didn't like the sexual content in it. Now it is the best movie ever! Well, I don't know if I made much sense but you can go to Clearplay's website and watch the little movies about how it works. Anyway, LOVE IT!!!! And highly recommend it!
P.S. It makes those PG-13 movies great that throw in the F word and it ruins the whole movie with it or those little sexual scenes that make us a little uncomfortable.
P.P.S Oh you do have to buy a subscription to get the movie filters but I think it is well worth it. You can do monthly or buy a year subscription. For those of you that do buy one the first thing you want to do is get the serial number off the player and get on clearplay's website and order a usb stick (free). I think they don't give you one so that you will hopefully get a subscription first. I ordered mine on a Sunday and they had it to me by Wed. I haven't tried it yet but I think you can also a SD card or a CD or your own stick.

Comments