I love to take pictures of anything and everything. I wish I had some money to put into a nice camera. I would love it and have so much fun. Anyway, click on the pix to see them closer. The 1st one is a lady bug I had to take it's pick because I have never seen one with designs like that only dots, the 2nd is this grasshopper that was only like 1/2 inch, when I got the shot I knew it was going to be awesome (for a bug anyway) The 3rd is, well you know what it is just took it for fun.

Comments

Kasey said…
Your camera is way better than mine. By the time my camera finally took the shot the bugs would have been LONG gone! Those are really good shots.
Mason said, "Wow, cool I've never seen a lady bug like that before." Great pictures. We went north just for fun over the 4th. How fun for you to spend so much time there in the nice weather and with nature. I miss that!
Bailey said…
I would have to say that I'm impressed with your photography skills.
cluffgirl said…
Harry Potter was awesome! I felt like the biggest dorko ever leaving my baby to go on opening day with all the wierd little kids all dressed up! But it was cool, you'll like it. I wanna see it again with Brian this weekend. Ayden IS getting big! It's scaring me how fast he is growing. I went to the pediatrician today and there were a couple of newborn's, they looked so much littler than him :( I wish he'd stay a little tiny baby forever!
Aleia said…
Is there anything your not good at:)

Popular posts from this blog