
My little nephew was born yesterday at 2:20 so we headed over to Tucson to see Karen and the new little one. He was 8lbs 12 oz and 21 inches good sized little boy especially for Karen who is very petite. He has a good amount of hair which is a very
strawberry blond (it's pretty much red but not quite). He just has a sweet little face! I am adding quite a few pictures because Brendan sister Jennifer wasn't able to go down because of a sick little one. I know how it feels not to be able to go see them in the new little one in the hospital and I go crazy because I would wonder how they look and want to hold them. I didn't get to see her 2 kids and Brooklyn and I saw the twins the day they were born but then didn't get to see them for a couple weeks because I had a cold. Anyway, I hope you like them Jennifer we missed you and hope Cooper gets well very fast!! Click on pictures to see them bigger.
pretty hair-----------------------Daddy giving 1st bath

cute little profile
Comments