Bus time

I decided to let Kiley ride the bus to school and I pick her up after school. I didn't want her riding with all the older kids on the way home. She is very excited that she gets to ride it everyday. And it is so nice for me not to have to pack the kids up twice a day.

Comments

Kasey said…
That's a good idea! For some reason kids want to ride the bus. Weird! The thought of getting on a bus now just grosses me out! Did you ever find out about Bunco? When should we do a girls night?
Kasey said…
It's an 04. It's actually a pretty good car, but in the past 2 weeks 2 dumb things ahve happened and it's just annoying! The battery died and then the AC. really easy fixes, but annoying. We are going out of town this weekend and I've got plans next Wed. So maybe the next week? We'll just play it by ear.
Kasey said…
I know, I'm annoying with all the comments. Where did you down load your paper from? I really like the Bucno paper and your new blog is so cute! I need to learn how to do stuff, not just the directions I found on Shabby Tulips.
RyDeb.White said…
I love the black and white pictures Sis. Riffey did of you and the kids. They are so cute!
Cute picture, and I love the blog!!
Heitmann Family said…
Ok, I spent like four hours yesterday trying to do my own blog with downloaded paper and all. It sucked!!!! I don't know how you do yours but they are awesome. I need you to teach me how. Post some directions or something!!! I just ended up going with one already done from shabby tulips.
Anonymous said…
Hi Katie!!! This is Jennifer Flake...I linked over to your blog from Heidi Ryan's...cute blog...love all your comments!
Tell Brendan we all said hi!
Kasey said…
You have to read Twilight and New Moon. Ecplise is the 3rd book, so you'd be really lost if you started there. I have them all if you want to borrow them.
cluffgirl said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
cluffgirl said…
sorry I deleted my comment cause i can't spell :D But im so excited that he is sleeping! It's so nice to get a whole nights sleep. Oh, and I just used used a blogspot template and changed it using html. Where'd you get your template from? It would have been alot easier than doing it myself, but I couldn't find any cute one's

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!